- «She was always pretty to me. Always, she could be doing nothing at all, just hanging with her friends, or when she was sad. It was like she was being pretty just for me.»
- ―Yutaka Seto
|Killed by:||Yonemi Kamon|
|Cause of Death:||Knife thrown into forehead|
|Death Location and Time:||G-7 (Pre-Game)|
|Chapter Death:||4: The Oath|
Not much was known about Fumiyo's background except that she was a nice girl, who was saving her earnings to fly to America for a nose job.
Friends and EnemiesEdit
Fumiyo was seen hanging around with Yukie Utsumi and her group. Yutaka Seto had a crush on her, but she was never aware of this. Yutaka said that no matter what she did, Fumiyo would always look pretty.
Fumiyo seemed to have a cheerful personality and was often seen always smiling and very happy.
The only known person who disliked her was Toshinori Oda, although he didn't like anyone in his class so his exact reason for liking her, other than she tried to be better despite her status, was unknown.
In the ProgramEdit
While the students are in the school at the start of the Program, receiving their instructions, Fumiyo is caught whispering to Yukie Utsumi. Yonemi Kamon throws a knife at her, which lands in her forehead, killing her as her lifeless eyes stare in shock. Her head lies on Yukie's desk with a pool of blood around her head and Yukie then mourns for her fallen friend.
Notes & TriviaEdit
- Fumiyo is the second student to be killed, although she didn't actually get to participate in the program itself.
- In the novel, it is Izumi Kanai whom Yutaka Seto has a crush on, not Fumiyo.
- The Worst Game in History
- The Oath
- Other Side of the Door (Corpse)
- Toshinori Oda (Flashback)
- The Right Path (Thoughts)
- Hope (Thoughts)